Most SMK rifles are rubbish - FACT! but the xs19 and xs20 are a considerable improvement over their cousins. Provided they are used over sensible distances, and by this I mean a maximum of 25 yards, they might have a useful role to play as cheap training/short range hunting rifles. Unlike the B2 and B4 variants, the xs19 and xs20's are safe - everything screws in securely and bits don't fall off when you fire them!! But, and it is a big but, I cant really see any reason to buy them when you look at the second hand alternative that is available for your £120.

If you buy a second hand rifle from the BBS, it's likely to have been well oiled and cared for, particularly if you buy from established members with a good reputation. Your £120 will buy you a rifle and scope combo that will MASSIVELY out perform any SMK rifle - you can pick up a HW95 or BSA Lightning or any other of a number of superior makes. These are serious rifles that are equally at home hunting out to 35/40 yards and targets beyond that. I recently purchased a HW97K on here for £150 posted and placed against the SMK XS20 that I own (and cost me £120 with scope) the 97K DESTROYS the SMK.

Do yourself a favour, if you love shooting air rifles you'll leave Chinese guns behind in time - spend your money wisely now and you won't regret that £120you spent on a second rate springer because the £120 will have gone most of the way toward paying for a quality British or German rifle that will last a lifetime.