Thread: David W Baines

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I was shocked to get a call about this a little earlier. I don't remember when I first met Dave, it was several years ago but I remember both him and Pauline as fixtures, so to speak, at the BFTA shoots and then at the UKAHFT shoots as well. He was a bridge across the two forms of our shooting sports and that was good. He will be remembered in SWEFTA and our Dartmoor Marksmen club for his input into the Grand Prix that we hosted this summer. He will be truly missed both as a good sportsman and as a good friend to us all. My condolences to Pauline and the family.

Keith

GMF Guest
    I'm deeply shocked to here this sad news Dave was a true gent and my condolences go out to Pauline and his family at this terrible time

Glynn

chris semmens Guest

A sad loss

David Baines was a great man who i knew from the offset of my shooting career. As i grew to love the sport he would give me advice and was a welcoming and kind man. I will miss him and all the kind and friendly talks we had.

It wont be the same without you David.

Condolences from myself, my dad and my family go out to Pauline and the rest of her and Davids family.

Chris