Hi Simon, I wouldn't mind seeing a pic of your P70FT some time, it sounds "interesting"! I won't comment on the P70 as such as although I did shoot one once I've never owned one - too heavy for me. As for fixing them Jon Harris ("Hareng" on this forum) is your man. After much discussion with Jon and bouncing ideas off him we both agreed that it was a bit risky for me to attempt a conversion of a P700 match rifle (I've never done ANY work like this before on an air rifle) but I bought one anyway (wood stock) and started work trying to convert it. Six or seven weeks of fiddling and I had a P700FT that shoots very nicely! I did have zero shift once which was down to the left hand "A" clamp screw coming loose. Replacing them with socket screws and using studlock has so far sorted the problem. The only limitation (for me) is the Big Nikko on top of it - I find it too easy to be sloppy with head position! I understand DW's comments about the P70FT but this is, I would hope, aimed at the stock rather than the action. I believe the FWB's are just as good as Anschutz. I would'nt be so bold as to say FWB reg's are better just that I prefer them to the Anschutz. Enjoy the P70,

Vic.