Thread: Big Nikko, parralax adjustments,

Big Nikko, parralax adjustments,

has anyone fiddled with the front lens of these scopes to increase the distance spaces on the sidewheel, if this is at all possible can you let me know what you did and how much the spaces increased at the 40-55 yrd ranges

I have read its possible on here I think. Do a search lazy git.
    Steyr 110 FT Connect + Bushnell Elite 8-32x40

I had a go - not to get better (bigger) gaps at 50-55, but to get it down to 8 yards. It worked but then it wouldn't go out more than 45!!! Eventually had it set so that it went from 9 to about 65... Didn't notice the gaps being any different to be honest.

Its easy to do. The objective lens is locked in place with a large ring (the end of the scope). Slacken the end of the scope off with a suitable tool (a boa grip is ideal). You can then turn the objective lens in the housing. Have a fiddle around and set it how it best suits you. Tighten up the locking ring again (making sure the lens doesn't turn as you do) and jobs done

Thanks, don't think I'll bother then, I get 10yds with mine on top mag and if the gaps don't increase not much point in having a fiddle and phooking it up. which I'm more than capable of doing.

Out of all the BSA and Niko i have had a go at, i have only come across three that the gaps became slightly wider. You will probably find the focus does not snap in and out as well.

xbow is offline "Right a bit, left a bit............"
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Lite Beer View Post
    Having a fiddle and phooking it up. which I'm more than capable of doing.
    Join the club!
    We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals.
    Rudeness is the weak mans imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer.

If I don’t reply to your comments it’s probably because you’re on my Ignore list.