Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MTC Viper 3-12x44

crazywabbit Guest

Thumbs up bye bye Seben

Just got my MTC 3-12X44 - WOW! what a difference!

Many thanks for the advise Gary and thanks again to Sammie. Top rate service!

{add edit I had a total noob moment >> get this when you slacken off the turrets the sleeves can also slacken and as result can spin this is a feature and allows you to reset points to your current Zero. Phew i thought i had broken it with delicate little stubby spade like fingers LOL {end edit

cheers
    Last edited by crazywabbit; 24-07-2007 at 08:09 PM. Reason: save spamming :)

Mamba....

Gary,
    Do you know when the Mamba's are coming, been waiting for Nickpan to get his pet shop paws on one for me for months now?
    Mark

Gary C Guest
    Mambas...

We have been promised 50 of each size and ret despatched on 27th July. original promise was June 1st.

These will have the new mounts

Mambas..

Thanks
    3-12x44 SCB with my name on it please, (a Wiltshire lad myself originally so could pretend to visit the aged ones when really just coming for the scope!) Either way, one for me please if you would.

Gary C Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Free Range View Post
    Gary,
    Do you know when the Mamba's are coming, been waiting for Nickpan to get his pet shop paws on one for me for months now?
    Mark
    Nick has nothing on order mate.
    As we have only 50 of each coming in best give him a prod

jabtas Guest
    A quick question re mounts for 3-12x44

Could I get away with a set of medium mountys for this scope, as I have foolishly stripped a thread from the clamp when removing my old scope to fit my new Viper

And as I will have to get a new set, I just wondered wheter medium would fit

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!

Medium

Quote Originally Posted by jabtas View Post
    A quick question re mounts for 3-12x44

Could I get away with a set of medium mountys for this scope, as I have foolishly stripped a thread from the clamp when removing my old scope to fit my new Viper

And as I will have to get a new set, I just wondered wheter medium would fit
    I'd have thought so, I use mine on low mounts.

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!