Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary C View Post
    Try it
    If it breaks we replace
    We replace, analyse and upgrade
    You get a stronger scope and our thanks
    We haven't had enough fails to make any sense happily
    Thanks for the prompt reply Gary. Any advice/feedback received on Dampa mounts?

Gary C Guest
    Sorry mate
    I woul dbe bull****ting - someone like Pieman or Buddy will tell you

Quote Originally Posted by Gary C View Post
    Sorry mate
    I woul dbe bull****ting - someone like Pieman or Buddy will tell you
    I like yer style mate!

Man's telescopic sight purveyor's answer!

Nickpan is offline I love a lot of slippery, soapy men's bums!
    I've been selling MTC scopes for a couple of months now...can't believe how quickly they are going! I'm about to place my third order. All the praise is well deserved, I was my first Viper customer. I've since learnt of some of the manufacturing details (apparently an optics pixie is being held hostage, under orders to make a market leading scope), and it's technically better than I had imagined.
    I'm selling more Vipers than airguns!

Now, if only Gary and Sammie (Posh and Becks of the airgun fraternity) would invent a pcp. I have heard that the Daystate pixie is missing...
    no such words as alot or ect, and do you really want to add a second 'o' in 'lose', unless you're talking about something that isn't very tight?

Gary, bought one of your scopes

You have an e-mail

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!

Can't wait for mine to arrive!

After reading all the good reports and trying a few out, I had only 1 choice for a do all scope when purchasing a .177 gun.

Managed to get one second hand on here at a good price (thanks Craig.25). Now if only posting a parcel was as fast as sending an email!!!

Will report my finding once I've had chance to test it but I'm sure I'll just be repeating other peoples findings.

I'm confident I won't need to but where would I stand from a warranty point of view - if required? Is Gary.C looking in, can he shed some light on the subject?

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

Gary C Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlts View Post
    After reading all the good reports and trying a few out, I had only 1 choice for a do all scope when purchasing a .177 gun.

Managed to get one second hand on here at a good price (thanks Craig.25). Now if only posting a parcel was as fast as sending an email!!!

Will report my finding once I've had chance to test it but I'm sure I'll just be repeating other peoples findings.

I'm confident I won't need to but where would I stand from a warranty point of view - if required? Is Gary.C looking in, can he shed some light on the subject?

Ryan
    We'll give you as new mate - just drop sammie a change of warranty mail