Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MTC Viper 3-12x44

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!

Cheers Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Gary C View Post
    We'll give you as new mate - just drop sammie a change of warranty mail
    Thanks Gary, i'll send sammie an email when I'm at work tomorrow. Since it arrived yesterday i've been using it the whole time! Well chuffed with every aspect of it so far.

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

Thumbs up

hi all just got me one of these as part of a kit second hand [4months old used once ]i must say at first i agreed with pepperdog about finish being poor but the finish on mine is first class as are the optics and the ret best scope used and trust me used some so anyone thinking of getting one i can highly reccomend these i have a real leupold m1 and the optics are identical i have compared them !! ps gary where do i stand with warranty on this not that i suspect i will ever have to claim as the scope looks bombproof ! regards dave

Barnsley, South Yorkshire (ooop North) :)
    I really want to get the 3-12x44 Viper and will do as soon as funds allow (maybe next month hehe) But I have heard alot of people complaining about the size of the turrets?? Would I be best off waiting for the Mamba and are the optics and reticule as good on the mamba as they are on the Viper??
    Quote Originally Posted by draftsmann View Post
    When you see an ant superglue a piece of cotton to it, then let it walk you back to the nest.
    Adrian

Gary C Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber_Prelude View Post
    I really want to get the 3-12x44 Viper and will do as soon as funds allow (maybe next month hehe) But I have heard alot of people complaining about the size of the turrets?? Would I be best off waiting for the Mamba and are the optics and reticule as good on the mamba as they are on the Viper??
    same optics
    ret choice is on the website
    Turrets are ultra low on the mamba or lockable target on the Viper. Which is best? your choice

Cheers for the instant reply! I am not sure what the ret is called on the Viper. I know the mamba has the german 4a ret and the SCB but Im not sure what these rets look like?

The price of the mamba seems alot lower than the viper especially as you say the optics are the same!

Might get myself one of the mamba's then
    When you see an ant superglue a piece of cotton to it, then let it walk you back to the nest.
    Adrian

jabtas Guest
    Are you there Gary ????

I am in the market for new scope at the moment, but am seriously thinking of waiting for the mambe range.

Will the 3-1444 mamba have adjustable or fixed PX, not sure from the website

Gary C Guest
    Hi chaps

The mamba scopes are side P/A

jabtas Guest
    Thanks for that info gary

Looks like I can now happily wait for a bit

Darren Petts Guest
    same optics
    ret choice is on the website
    Turrets are ultra low on the mamba or lockable target on the Viper. Which is best? your choice

Gary
    Is "ultra low" finger friendly or a screwdriver/coin jobbie? Not a biggie either way TBH but I may indulge myself of one when they arrive. Also any plans for a fixed 10x version of this as the fixed mag Viper has a bigger DOF that the variable IMO.

mtc

Do you hunt with the viper i like the ill ret at first light and dusk do you know if
    its will go with my Merlin cobra night vis. how is the parx.

Gary C Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren Petts View Post
    Gary
    Is "ultra low" finger friendly or a screwdriver/coin jobbie? Not a biggie either way TBH but I may indulge myself of one when they arrive. Also any plans for a fixed 10x version of this as the fixed mag Viper has a bigger DOF that the variable IMO.
    Hi Darren
    Finger friendly under turret covers. No plans for fixed mag yet, but may do later

Gary C Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hagar View Post
    Do you hunt with the viper i like the ill ret at first light and dusk do you know if
    Check with Baldie on here mate

Nowhere near Stowmarket Suffolk thank god
    I use one and it works a treat mate

Check with Baldie on here mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Marky610 View Post
    I use one and it works a treat mate
    As above.

4-16x50 and 6-24x56 checked and on 'The List' of recommended scopes to use with 'add-on' systems.
    To be good, one must do good.

what about the 3-12x44 as this is the one I am wanting to get??
    Adrian