Ok, I have one of those superb MTC Vipers, a 8-32x60 and have spent some time getting it set up and zeroed (new to all this see......). Now I am puzzled and hopefully somebody cleverer can answer me some questions.

When I centred the scope I counted something lke 600 clicks between stops on both turretts, they are 1/8th clicks (Does this mean 1/8th inch at 100 yards?)

Zeroed the scope at 35 yards and used hold over/under for a few weeks. Then decided to see what dialling elevation in was like and took myself off to Petes Airgun farm last night. I was originally nervous about dialling elevation in because I know I would forget return to zero after each shot and would end up doing the classic mistake...

No worries with this scope on that score, 28 clicks of elevation between zero at 35 yards to 50 yards. FANTASTIC!!!

BUT....... Form my current zero setting to the end stop of the dial leaves only 36 clicks in total!? No more elevation adjustment available!!

So heres the puzzle, My guess is that the scope mounts are too low, or too high and that the scope line of sight at zero has had to be wound down too far, does anyone know if my thinking is right please?

Ta
Barry