Thread: Milbro Diana Bobcat Rear Sight Needed

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

Milbro Diana Bobcat Rear Sight Needed

As of edit date below am now no longer looking as johnbaz has come up trumps (cheers mate ).

Hi all and Happy Easter ... Am hoping that one of you can help me here however. Have got a vgc Milbro Diana Bobcat coming from kevin.ronnie for my boy's birthday, but it is missing a rear sight . Therefore I wondered if anyone out there had a spare? Or if not a spare, a couple of clear photos of one which I could send to gedfinn 2 as he says with a photo as a reference he could go through his spares, and see if he has one (or something similar). All/any help will be greatly appreciated please, as my son's birthday is on the 19th (same day as mine ). ATB: Gareth W-B.
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 14-04-2007 at 02:45 PM. Reason: no longer looking.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    I would get one of them apertures off y-bay and bolt it on the back of the action, if it is going to be a user rather than a wall-hanger. costs £15, in fact kev.ronnie might have one ...
    Thanks for the tip matey -- really appreciated and if nothing else shows up this week will do just that ... Meanwhile, for a few days more at least, am still looking so bump back ttt again . ATB: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Hi John, thanks for the p-ms and photos of the two sights you have kindly offered me f.o.c. I really don't know what to say. I am totally bowled over by your generous and highly helpful offer, and am confident I will be able to make one of them fit and work . I will make a donation to the RNLI in your name to show my appreciation, and pass the rear sight I don't use on to another shooter should I find one looking, in the same way as you passed it on to me . Once again, many many thanks to you, as my boy will now have a fully working Bobcat for his birthday after all . Cheers: Gareth W-B.