Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: viper 10x44

I have noticed that some gunbag zips snag on these large turrets which may well be why theres been mention of paint chipping
    Baz

http://www.wildcatrifles.co.uk/

I bought the 3-12x44 Viper over a month back, but have been too busy to finish my own rifle and get it mounted and zeroed.

That time finally came this weekend.
    Mounted on .223rem and zeroed at 200 yards, crystal clear optics, easily spotting bullet holes on paper, very nice indeed.

I took that combo out last night lamping on its maiden voyage and it accounted for 3 foxes, can't say fairer than that.

Another happy customer, thanks.

scope weight?

what do the 10x44 and the 3-12x44 weight? anyone know..?

db

Quote Originally Posted by baz View Post
    I have noticed that some gunbag zips snag on these large turrets which may well be why theres been mention of paint chipping
    They also take up alot of space in the cabinet.

Could anyone enlighten me please......need a flip cover for 3-12x44 Viper - objective lens.......anyone know what number butler creek fits, lol, to be honest i am no good with numbers, words yep but numbers i cant do..really appreciated for help.
    Plus cracking scope for the £'s

Gary C Guest
    if you want another metal cover drop us a line

Quote Originally Posted by Treeman View Post
    What concerns me about the MTC scopes is the name, Viper, Mamba, Cobra, what's next Gayry "The One Eyed Trouser Snake"?
    Grass

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!

Trouser Snake

Quote Originally Posted by Treeman View Post
    What concerns me about the MTC scopes is the name, Viper, Mamba, Cobra, what's next Gayry "The One Eyed Trouser Snake"?
    I believe they will be a limited edition shooting enhancement for Gary's "special" friends Jay! Best keep up with them secret workouts or he'll getcha!

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

Gary C Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlts View Post
    I believe they will be a limited edition shooting enhancement for Gary's "special" friends Jay! Best keep up with them secret workouts or he'll getcha!

Ryan
    We're having a special one made for Jamie. It will be shorter than the normal Vipers, but have a 50mm tube. The parallax will be on the left to correspond with Jamies political leanings, the top turret will be bent for the same reason.
    We will probably call it the "Slow worm" in his honour

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Gary C View Post
    We're having a special one made for Jamie. It will be shorter than the normal Vipers, but have a 50mm tube. The parallax will be on the left to correspond with Jamies political leanings, the top turret will be bent for the same reason.
    We will probably call it the "Slow worm" in his honour
    Sounds like it'll suit him Gary! You could incorporate some secret bits to match up with his training sessions!

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!