Thread: bullet press

bullet press

anyone got one for sale etc....i know dick dastardleys in the us has them but they do not post to uk

I don't know who might supply them over here. The ones I've seen have been diy jobs.

This might be a nice one for the engineers on here as a pocket money produce.
    “If a cricketer, for instance, suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, which he could do very easily, I mean, are you going to ban cricket bats?” :- Prince Philip said after Dunblane

some pictures of presses here.

http://www.curtrich.com/frontiersmen3.html
    “If a cricketer, for instance, suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, which he could do very easily, I mean, are you going to ban cricket bats?” :- Prince Philip said after Dunblane

Press

Do you mean a swaging press or a cartridge reloading press?
    The currency for Wisdom is Respect. So please do not enter a transaction if you do not have the means to pay

Think he means a manual press to seat lead balls/conical bullets into a muzzle loading revolver cylinder.

I have one but I had to buy it from America.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocchip View Post
    Think he means a manual press to seat lead balls/conical bullets into a muzzle loading revolver cylinder.

I have one but I had to buy it from America.
    how much and where did you get it from....any pics please

I bought mine from thunderridge, but I've also bought stuff off possibleshop as well - would recommend either.