Thread: Crosman 600 semi automatics two for sale

Crosman 600 semi automatics two for sale

Two Crosman 600's for sale, One Third variant with Push button piercing cap, completely restored and overhauled, no expense spared. One second variant with piercing cap, serviced and resealed. both are advertised for sale on the www.gundeals.co.uk auction site along with photos and descriptions.

Please feel free to drop me a line for any more info.

Better put some prices up mate.....
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

figjam Guest
    go read the rules stating the advertising of goods mate, try to list as much info as possible on this thread and not a link!

kenny

Been advertised all over for months.

These 600's were previously advertised for sale on 8th. July, but once again, only a link to another site was given and no prices mentioned.
    If they are offered for sale on the Airgun BBS, a price must be quoted, as per rules posted at the top of the sales and collectibles sections, irrespective of wherever else they have been offered for sale.

the prices were in the link (may still be!), they were £300 for one and £200 for the other, i'm not sure now but i think that those figures were opening bids as i think it was an auction site

john

figjam Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie View Post
    Two Crosman 600's for sale, One Third variant with Push button piercing cap, completely restored and overhauled, no expense spared. One second variant with piercing cap, serviced and resealed. both are advertised for sale on the www.gundeals.co.uk auction site along with photos and descriptions.

Please feel free to drop me a line for any more info.
    i'll take them mate!

if you could PM me and ill bid you 10 quid each and you can stump the post since you failed to mention it! i think its a generous offer seeing as your so ignorant you cant abide by our rules on here!

kenny