Thread: Burris Compact R/A

Burris Compact R/A

Just received my new Burris R/A Scope 4-12x32 Ballistic Plex.
    Brilliant optics and well made as would be expected from Burris.
    This scope is now fitted to my Sako Quad .22lr.
    The compact scope balances this rifle perfect.
    I purchased this after many months of looking for the perfect rimfire scope and advise from friends in the US. I had a Burris Extreme Tactical 3-12x50 scope, which was a very good quality scope, but it seemed to big for the Sako Quad.
    This Burris Compact has parralax adjustment from 7yds to infinity. Which is ideal for a .22lr and hunter type turrets.

I Would recommend this scope for all you .22lr shooters. It is the perfect scope in size and quality for that special .22lr rifle.
    Winchester 9422 .22lr with a Bushnell Sports Chief 2-7x 32 - AA Mistral .22 with a Hawk 2-7x32
    Weihrauch 45 Pistol in .177 - Original 50 .22 with a Bushnell 3-9x40 - Browning SA .22lr

Where did you get yours from, and how much was it? (If you don't mind me asking..!) The usual stores I import from either don't have it, or don't do the ballistic ret.

Gus
    The ox is slow, but the earth is patient.

Burris Scope 4-12x32

Quote Originally Posted by Gwylan View Post
    Where did you get yours from, and how much was it? (If you don't mind me asking..!) The usual stores I import from either don't have it, or don't do the ballistic ret.

Gus
    PM Sent
    Winchester 9422 .22lr with a Bushnell Sports Chief 2-7x 32 - AA Mistral .22 with a Hawk 2-7x32
    Weihrauch 45 Pistol in .177 - Original 50 .22 with a Bushnell 3-9x40 - Browning SA .22lr

Hi,

I've also been looking for a supplier of this scope..Can you also let me know your supplier.

Can you please tell me how clear the image is at 8 yards when the parallax is set at around 25 yards.

I am looking for a scope with a good depth of field for HFT and at present am having difficulty seeing targets at close range.

Cheers,

Andy.
    Daystate MK4 S.
    BSA Ultra Tactical .20 Tench reg. NV setup

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!

Me Too

I'd be very keen to have a gander through one of these and if any good I feel a group buy coming on!

They sound like an ideal HFT scope.

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!