Quote Originally Posted by figjam View Post
thxs euan,
i must also reply that between your self and owen (i can never spell his name) are a bl00dy privelage to have at our shoots! (oh theres one this coming sunday)

I cant comment or blow my trumpet at your comments aboutrange safety as i only run a range the way i was taught and expect it to be!

Gary your running away with yourself again and altering what was said in the original threads.

Nope Kenny. I am paraphrasing accurately. You are looking at the old tosser with rose tinted glasses.

until the threads are re-instated and we can cross referance tne truths from the wild accusations put grand back in your pocket and let this slide!

I have no interest in reinstating anything, just dismayed at the gullibility of some of our members

If you notice i have never yet tried to 'quote' anything directly but have merely stated facts that were on here, but even if the posts were back up it would still be unfair as they were heavily edited to suit someones outcome!

who says they were unfairly edited? sounds like a whine to me. "I didn't really say it..."

so please gary, drop this crusade against an ex-member who cant defend himself or reply since being hounded out of here!

again - what crusade Kenny? did I start the thread? did I introduce Harry?

what is being broadcast her again is non-factual versions of the truth, still to cast harry in the wrong light!

ah, a conspiracy theory, never let the truth get in the way of a good old conspiracy

If he annoyed you that much gary and got under your skin, you even told him it was impossible and that he was talking crap yet your hosting a long range shoot????

Why not? I find the concept interesting. I like hang gliding, the difference is that Harry claims to be able to fly

yet you ctirticise everyones posts here made about there attempts at doing the same thing, i have twice posting pictures on various threads of groups taken and they have magically disappeared, lets see if yours get to hang around!

Who's posts have I criticised Kenny? Show me a few.

rgds
kenny

Sorry Kenny, I offered to discuss this with you on the phone, but chipping away on here with illogical and rambling posts is more your style.
That's fine.
Follow your messiah Kenny, I hope he never lets you down.