Thread: Bargain Asi Sniper & 2 X Asi Commandos £50.00 The Three

Bargain Asi Sniper & 2 X Asi Commandos & APACHE BITS AND G10 PISTOL £40.00 The lot

BARGAIN ! Nice ASI SNIPER AND 2 X COMMANDOS (1 GOOD, 1 NEEDS ATTENTION) and other bits and pieces - asi apache stock and g10 pistol
    £40.00 the three plus postage (£13.33) or collection from Welshpool or Oswestry, CASH, PAYPAL, CHEQUES ETC.

.177 ASI Sniper in nice condition, lots of blue, no damage or abuse, good screws, varnish peeling off stock, no cracks though. In good working condition - complete except for small windage screw missing from rearsight and foresight blade is a crafty replacement (only just noticed that - works fine though!)

2 x Norica Commandos For Sale - Lifetimes supply !!! These are well made and nicely designed air rifles, that handle very well.

First .22 Norica / Asi Commando for sale in good order - no bodgery, though rearsight blade and windage parts missing. Has scope rail though. Good blue and some dings and zings on stock, but nothing that offends the eye !

Second .22 ASI / NORICA COMMANDO - needs attention. Bluing respectable, stock has plenty of scratches, but no cracks and would refinish nicely. No bodgery. Rearsight assembly missing, but has scope rail.
    Sear doesn't engage, I have honestly never had the stock off to investigate this though.

ASI APACHE STOCK AND BARREL

ASi Apache / cadet stock and .22 barrel. Stock fine - normal scratches etc but no cracks or damage - would refinish great or perfectly fine left alone. Same with barrel and cocking linkage. This stock and barrel should fit the Asi sniper as well.

G10 PISTOL

Slide missing - action works fine still though. You just have to pull that catch back instead.
    Last edited by silva; 02-09-2007 at 09:43 PM.

New Price £40.00 The Three !!!

jonballs is offline born to shoot, shoot to hunt, hunt to eat
    if we can round it of to £50 posted let me know your address and i`ll get sime cash your way

cheers
    jon
    jon barber

touch wood i`ve never had a bad sale on the bbs

Twist my arm Jon - Yes ok then it a deal at £50.00 posted.
    I'll PM you my details.

Cheers Morgan

awaiting your pm

can you mark the parcel as a set of drain rods or something as the wife will go up the wall if she see`s anymore guns as these make 11 i`ve bought since Saturday.

many thanks
    Jon
    Last edited by jonballs; 03-09-2007 at 09:04 PM.
    jon barber

payment was sent yesterday so you should have it today or tomorrow the tracking number is dl779517376gb

cheers
    Jon
    jon barber