Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with values Please

Help with values Please

Regretfully I am going to sell my small collection of vintage air rifles in the very near future and would appreciate a rough guide on a sensible figure to ask

Ideally I'd like to sell as a complete collection but well aware of the hardcore Webley v BSA crowd this probably wont be possible

What I will do if offer them here on the forum first before going down the gundeals/guntrader/auction route. I'll try and get some pictures done later in the week

.22 Webley Service Mk2 serial Number SOLD
    .25 Webley Service Mk2 serial number SOLD
    .22 BSA Underlever S444xx SOLD
    .177 BSA Improved Model D (39.5" oal) serial number S732xx SOLD
    .177 BSA Break barrel serial number 1733 SOLD

None have been refinished and rate as very good to excellent. The barrel numbers on the Webleys are matching to the action.

Cheers
    Last edited by loach369; 06-09-2007 at 10:15 AM.

Rifle Collection.

Hi,

You have a PM

Regards

Robin.

PM Replied to.
    Cheers
    Lee

Hello ,

You have a PM.

Regards,

Sam 99

All PM's replied to namely
    CRX
    Sam99
    ali d
    Nico
    As promised I will update the thread tomorrow evening with prices based on those more knowlegable than me

Right I know I'm going to regret this but needs must so here goes with prices as per forum rules.

For the collection of the five rifles:

Webley .22 Service Mk2
    Webley .25 Service Mk2 (boxed)
    BSA Improved Model D .177
    BSA Underlever .22
    BSA Break barrel .177

I am asking £1150 plus post of your choice at cost The three BSA rifles are now sold so this is no longer an option

CRX has expressed an interest in the collection but has not said he will take it and time is pressing on so first come first served

Individually I am asking

Webley .22 Service Mk 2 SOLD
    Webley .25 Service Mk 2 (boxed) SOLD
    BSA Improved Model D SOLD
    BSA Underlever .22 SOLD
    BSA Break barrel .177 SOLD

All plus post of your choice at cost

sam99 has first dibs on the .25 and nico on the three BSA's
    Last edited by loach369; 06-09-2007 at 10:15 AM.

Interested in the .22 service could you send me some pictures

Wow that was quick!
    BSA's sold to Nico.

Received pictures thanks
    PM sent

.22 Webley Mk2 sold to mjohno

Collection

Hi Lee,

Sorry for the delay in writing, but I do site work and have been out until now.
    Can you tell me your bottom line for the lot please including postage, also do you have a number that I can contact you on.

Regards

Robin.

P.S. I am off out in the next 30 mins and will not be back until Friday morning.

I am very disappointed, this is the PM that I sent Lee at 10.24 am yesterday, I normally only have access to the computer at work as I already explained to Lee.

I intended this to be my rounding up statement to enable me to discuss payment for the goods, unfortunately Lee did not answer until 11.09 am yesterday, after I had already left my office.

On my return this morning I found Lee's reply and upon viewing this thread realised that he had sold most of the guns.

Quote Originally Posted by CRX View Post
    Hi Lee,

Sorry for the delay in writing, but I do site work and have been out until now.
    Can you tell me your bottom line for the lot please including postage, also do you have a number that I can contact you on.

Regards

Robin.

P.S. I am off out in the next 30 mins and will not be back until Friday morning.

I am very disappointed, this is the PM that I sent Lee at 10.24 am yesterday, I normally only have access to the computer at work as I already explained to Lee.

I intended this to be my rounding up statement to enable me to discuss payment for the goods, unfortunately Lee did not answer until 11.09 am yesterday, after I had already left my office.

On my return this morning I found Lee's reply and upon viewing this thread realised that he had sold most of the guns.
    ..... and in the meantime others said 'I'll have It' without asking for the 'bottom line' on prices.

Rich
    Wanted - Venom Mach 1/2 Trigger

Expecting a reply in 30 minutes before going offline for two days before a firm price has been agreed seems a little unwise to me with a deal of this importance. Did you give Lee your mobile number? Anyway, does this post mortem really have to be done in public?
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by lightning22 View Post
    ..... and in the meantime others said 'I'll have It' without asking for the 'bottom line' on prices.

Rich
    Hi Rich,

Out of context there.

My previous contact from Lee was:-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Robin
    My two remaining Srvices are really nice. I sold my other two on here which werent in as good condition for £310 and £325.
    Troubledshooter has PM'd me previously about my boxed .25 and reckons it is worth over £600. It didn't cost me quite that much but it wasn't far off that.
    If sold as a whole collection I'd be prepared to sell the lot for £1150 plus post/courier costs but I may be persuaded to come down a bit. We could talk about a price for both Webleys if you just wanted them.
    Individually I'd be looking at
    .22 Webley £375
    .25 Webley £550
    .177 Model D £175 (its the nicest one I've seen)
    .22 BSA £145
    .177 BSA £65
    Cheers
    Lee

So this highlighted statement prompted my request for a bottom line including postage.

Logical?

Regards

Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    Expecting a reply in 30 minutes before going offline for two days before a firm price has been agreed seems a little unwise to me with a deal of this importance. Did you give Lee your mobile number? Anyway, does this post mortem really have to be done in public?
    See the above for context, and yes I gave Lee my work and mobile number, and requested his.
    Regarding your last comment, I have PM'd Lee but as yet hav received no reply.

Out of the office now until tomorrow morning.