Thread: Parts needed for Milbro mod 23 1962

Grayling is offline Lego Leggaed letch and Lohan Lover with added Moist
    An Englishman & Scouser born & bred AND PROUD!

Parts needed for Milbro mod 23 1962

I need some parts for my June manufactured 1962 mod 23 Milbro .177 serial no 232516 E. Basically I'm short the leather washer at the breech seal and the top of the back sight. I doubt these parts are openly available nowadays, but am hoping someone my have or know a possible source for these parts.
    I have had this old airgun in my possession since 1971 when I found it in a bombed house near were my parents still live. This was therefore my first Air rifle. I have stripped, cleaned and cold blued all outer services and polished and relubed all internals. The stock has also been stripped and sanded and is now getting progressive coats of Tru Oil. The whole little package is starting to look really good.
    Maybe this little old rifle isn't that collectable but due to its history it means a lot to me. Any help sourcing these parts would be much appreciated .
    THERE IS A LIFE IN PEACE AND STRIFE THAT WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE, WE GIVE OUR BEST THEN GO TO REST, WHEN WE'VE NO MORE TO GIVE.
    Co-founder of Treats 4 British Troops

A bump for my pals old Milbro and the strange story behind its aquisition .
    Non Nobis Solum Sed Toti Mundo Nati.

Co-founder of "Treats4BritishTroops"

jonballs is offline born to shoot, shoot to hunt, hunt to eat
    chambers have the piston seal at £12.80http://www.chambersgunmakers.co.uk/Milbro%20plans/Milbro%20G23%20list.htm
    but they also have parts for the diana/ original including the piston seal , rear sight and breech seal , i dont know if they are interchangeable

http://www.chambersgunmakers.co.uk/D...023%20plan.htm

cheers
    jon
    jon barber

touch wood i`ve never had a bad sale on the bbs