Thread: Relum jelly (junior rifle?)

Relum jelly (junior rifle?)

Just been given a Jelly in .177 with medallion on stock, bluing is 90% & stock is good( has a a school desk look to it!). Its never been apart been in a slip for twenty odd years. How much do these guns fetch?
    "Putting a country take on things..."

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hi Exmoor old bean . Bought a rather nice one for £40 inc. insured parcel post earlier this year and sold one in slightly below average condition for £30 inc. insured parcel post . HTH: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

You are a bleedin Font your are! Top man, full marks- Not going to call the nipper Relum,Sterling or Webley are you?
    "Putting a country take on things..."

It's a Telly, not a Jelly! Fancy font you see
    “We are too much accustomed to attribute to a single cause that which is the product of several, and the majority of our controversies come from that.” - Marcus Aurelius

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by exmoor beast View Post
    You are a bleedin Font your are! Top man, full marks- Not going to call the nipper Relum, Sterling or Webley are you?
    Ha ha! Nice idea but she who must be obeyed and I went for Jonathan in the end, and the little-un arrived a week last Friday . A font eh? Why thank you kind Sir. I do try my friend, I do try, but usually only people's patience ... Anyway, since my first post as above, I have been speaking to someone and may have a buyer for it for you if you are thinking of selling, so if you are, first dibs this way if poss please ... and ...

Quote Originally Posted by Adam77K View Post
    It's a Telly, not a Jelly! Fancy font you see
    Hi Adam, technically you are right, and I tend to always call them Tellys too. But their knick name has been "The Relum Jelly" for so long now it seems to've stuck . The Buccaneer is still going strong by the way (thank you ), and I can't believe I contemplated selling it to buy a new Moses basket for the baby when an old orange crate will do just as well. Ha ha ha. ATB and HTH: Gareth W-B.
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 10-09-2007 at 11:14 PM. Reason: coz I can ...

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.