Having had a few sherberts and invested about £30 on the place we do not mention I am in possession of a quantity of mixed seals - synthetic, leather, fibre, plastic (even some metal bits) etc etc of all sizes including what appear to be some Webley piston rings.

I am therefor able to offer assistance to fellow collectors in need of that illusive breech or piston seal for their vintage springer.

Unfortunately as they are not labelled you will need to send me the old one so I can match it. If you are interested/need a seal etc please contact via email which I check daily.

Cost? Not a clue, how about £2 for dinky, £3 for medium and £4 for big? I have no idea of rarity so that will not come into it, prices plus first class post and some small packaging - say 40p?

If this is of interest please let me know.

My collection is still packed away pending completion of my new display stand (90% there), as soon as it is complete there are one or two of my collection I will take apart and re-seal but I am all pistol and some of the big stuff looks like rifle. Over to you.