Thread: Luepold comp scope 40 x 45

Luepold comp scope 40 x 45

Anybody can tell me how to adjust the object lense so it can parallax to 8 yrds as it is only cristal clear down to 11 at the moment.

Wind the front lens outwards, dont go too far though or you wont rangefind between 50-55 yards
    Click below for my super guns!!

My Rifles

There is a locking ring which can be very tight. It is located inside the objective bell of the scope, you need to unlock this first and screw it out about 2 full turns, or you can remove it completely by romoving the outer end cap of the scope, which also is very tight. After removing or releasing the locking ring, there will be another ring, which is the objective lens carrier, this, you have to turn clockwise for closer focal distance. You will need a special tool to do it. They are usually made of strips of a steel rule cut to the exact size/width of the small cut outs in the locking rings. Be very careful not to scratch the lens when performing this.

Did one at the Euros for one of the Belgian guys. I do not have the tools, but some of the guys on here do, ask around. ATB. Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by sniper-wolf View Post
    or you can remove it completely by romoving the outer end cap of the scope, which also is very tight.

Did one at the Euros for one of the Belgian guys. I do not have the tools, but some of the guys on here do, ask around. ATB. Neil.
    Removing the end cap on a Competition scope won't help as it uses a different system to scopes like the 20-50 or the Mk4's. You do need to remove the outer lock ring before twisting the inner one to bring the objective lens out.

I could have sworn it was me that did the one at the euro's Neil

I did help a little, doing all the leg work while you sat on your arse.. See you soon mate. Neil.

Upper Buggersdale, top of the Chevin near Leeds
    Don't try to reparallax a Loop Comp below 9 yards as you will lose top end range finding capability.