Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beeman P3 for matches?

Quote Originally Posted by barrow_matt View Post
    I don't shoot matches yet as i'm just a newbie and got the chinese built 2004e as a starter gun. Tonight I shot 42/50, 43/50 and 39/50, very happy with that!

When my Aeron Chameleon arrives I hope I can start at the same level with it!

Matt
    If that's one handed, offhand, at 10m, it's excellent! Even if it's two handed and/or rested, with that type of gun it's very good.
    Walther CP-2 Match, FAS 604 & Tau 7 target pistols, Smith & Wesson 6" & 4" co2 pistol, Crosman 1377,
    Baikal IZH 53 pistol, Gamo CFX Royal,177, Umarex SA-10 CO2 pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by derekm View Post
    If that's one handed, offhand, at 10m, it's excellent! Even if it's two handed and/or rested, with that type of gun it's very good.
    It was offhand @ 10m with R10 Match Pellets. Expecting my Aeron this week so may not shoot the Beeman as much anymore. Although if it's taking me time to get used to the extra weight I might shoot 2 or 3 cards with the Beeman at the end of the night.

Annoying that my range only does 10m once a week! I do plan to start dry-fire practice with the Aeron as the past couple of weeks have boosted my confidence and reminded me that pistol shooting is what I really want to do and the rifle shooting is just for fun and cos everyone else does @ 20 yard nights.

Matt
    Not sent from an iPhone.

Matt, our range is 25yds, for the prone .22lr, but we have a set of shooting stalls at 20 yds, for .22 carbine & sport AR. We also have target hangers at 6yds and 10m in front of these stalls so that carbine and all AP & AR can be shot at the same time at any of their ranges. Not a difficult or expensive modification, even if you have to pay for it yourself. Also, more facilities for pistol should encourage more pistol shooters.

Maybe you have seen this, maybe not:

http://www.pilkguns.com/tenp/spaerch.htm
    Walther CP-2 Match, FAS 604 & Tau 7 target pistols, Smith & Wesson 6" & 4" co2 pistol, Crosman 1377,
    Baikal IZH 53 pistol, Gamo CFX Royal,177, Umarex SA-10 CO2 pistol.

Beeman 2004e @ 20yrds by a newbie after 20 sighters (pistol set for 10m). Was suprised how little the pellets dropped. My aim at 10m on the small cards is around the 3/4. For this I aimed bottom black and these are the big cards. Looks like that was a bit high too.

I was happy with it

3 loose shots but i was happy, using cheapo gamo match pellets too as i'd left my good pellets at home (R10's) as i don't normaly shoot pistol @ 20yrd nights.

Matt
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Not sent from an iPhone.

Talking First card

Recived today a Beeman 2004e from Andy J

Had no time to adjust the sights but here's the card, 2 sighting in shots, Shot at 9yds approx.

For £40 posted best Bargain I've had off BBS, Used some R10's for ammo.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by peter5761 View Post
    Recived today a Beeman 2004e from Andy J

Had no time to adjust the sights but here's the card, 2 sighting in shots, Shot at 9yds approx.

For £40 posted best Bargain I've had off BBS, Used some R10's for ammo.
    Seen many worse cards shot with steyrs!

Good shooting and more thumbs up for the Beeman Great buys for £40-50.

I have just recieved a new match pistol though! Looking forward to trying it properly on Sunday.

Matt
    Not sent from an iPhone.