Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silhouette shoot Multi Calibre On line

Arrow Silhouette shoot Multi Calibre On line

Anyone interested Download and Post your scores. Multi cal any make or model.

http://www.curragh.com/cgi-bin/silhouette.cgi

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent

Me! Me!

I want to get involved with this! My only free time between now and the 16th, though, will be the 15th, so I'll try to get my scores in then.

Future weeks, I'll be able to plan better.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Here's my score!

For the week ending October 16:

8 / 40, shot at 18 feet with a Beeman P3 air pistol, using Beeman 1216 wadcutters till I ran out: last six rounds Beeman hollow points.

Not a great score to be sure, but I still had lots of fun shooting it!

You?

Jim
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Is no one else participating?

No one else?

I hope to get out tomorrow, if it stops raining.

Jim

Self-recording

I see now: the shooters have to e-record their own scores within the announcement message itself.

I didn't do that last week. But, no one else did, either.

Jim

Drat the weather!

Between the rain, and me being sick, I''m not sure that I'll be able to get out in time to shoot for Week 356. But, we do have 1 entrant so far, I see!

Jim

Thumbs up 17/40 pistol

Shot a 17/40 with 2240 at 25ft with red dot .22 cal

Beeman coming Jim we can have a straight Comp USA v UK

I'd be honored!

Quote Originally Posted by peter5761 View Post

Pete, glad to see you aboard. And yes: I'd be honored to represent the colonies!

Jim

Pistol shooters needed!

We need to get more shooters, especially pistol shooters, participating. Do you want my lousy scores to win by default?

Jim

do we have to post them or just shoot and score them with a witness?

Thumbs up Post online before the 15th

Download Target, shoot it, then post your score online, no need for a witness.

Link in sig below

I'm going to have a go at this after the gathering weekend. I just can't get the pdf file to print so that the 1" scale is correct.....will have another looky and see if i can work it out

Pistol will be Steyr LP50, Weaver scope
    rifle will be GML, SR6 scope 25yd px and 10 mag

Will try and talk a few more into it once i'm back up at the club
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

Quote Originally Posted by peter5761 View Post

I have an HW40, which I think is the same as the Beeman P3 (give or take, right ?) so count me in for US vs. UK.

I notice you are using open sights - I might have to go red dot for a while until I remember how to use a pistol. Are you guys using a two handed hold ?

Bring on the Games!

Quote Originally Posted by Piltdown Dan View Post
    I have an HW40, which I think is the same as the Beeman P3 (give or take, right ?) so count me in for US vs. UK.

I notice you are using open sights - I might have to go red dot for a while until I remember how to use a pistol. Are you guys using a two handed hold ?
    It's the same gun. I believe the P3 is made in Germany by the same company, then imported by Beeman into the US, and sold under their brand name.

I always shoot open sights, single hand. Eventually I will get a scope or red dot sight on the Beeman - after I get a Daisy 747 that I'll reserve for open sights. But I always want to shoot one handed.

Let's have a go with these US v. UK shoots!

Jim

More shooters! Very Good!

I'm glad to see we're getting more participants, especially with pistol: I was getting sick of coming in first in field of 1 every week!

Jim