Thread: Rutten Winstar Mach 1 - ANY INFO ?

Rutten Winstar Mach 1 - ANY INFO ?

...Any info on this airgun - seems to be twin spring , compressing on both forward and return of the underlever . The trigger is actually in the underlever ! Snaps back into place when you return the underlever - and locks in place with a seperate catch - at first I thought mmm- now I really like it - and it works . Wonderful engineered pellet trap . ....It came with a schematic but I don't have a scanner or I'd put it up here for everyone . I know is its Belgian and possibly made by Browning (or division off ) . Additional info anyone ?
    Last edited by Arch.Stanton?; 03-08-2009 at 11:24 AM.
    " WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO SHOOT - SHOOT , DON'T TALK ! "

Also known as the browning vectis 220 I think? I've found a manual for it - if you're interested PM me and I'll email it to you..

Mark
    Webley FX2000 .22 Air Arms TX200 .22 LH Walnut, Aprilia RST1000, Pegase 101

These Rutten guns were well known for quality... I'm looking for a Rutten Winstar HS550 which is a pistol that they made.

Rutten

Thanks for the offer of the manual PM sent .
    Anbd rob - I seem to remember ccorresponding with you re this - I never did find out any info !
    I'll start a post re European airgun makers - there are a few that I found recently and know little about ..

Jon
    " WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO SHOOT - SHOOT , DON'T TALK ! "

A chap I know is publishing a book soon all about continental airguns, looks vert interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob M View Post
    A chap I know is publishing a book soon all about continental airguns, looks vert interesting!
    Please keep us updated.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

I will do, he's in the final stages of preparing it for publishing now, it will have lots of photos (including a couple of mine!) and has been a few years in the making (I believe). I can't really go into it much further without discussing it with him first, but hopefully I will be able to give more information soon.

Rob M

Rob M

I would be very interested in a copy when it is eventually published. Please keep us informed regarding the book.

Thanks a lot

Lakey