Thread: Diana tin plate Model 15

Diana tin plate Model 15

An old guy I know is disposing of some of his old stuff (moving from a house to a bungalow, you know how it is) and among it is a Diana tin plate, its the Model 15 has a brass smooth bore liner and is in good nick for its age I would say, has anyone an idea of its value and know anyone who would like to buy it, the old guy just wants it to go to a good home where he knows it will be looked after like he has.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Kernel Gadaffi View Post
    An old guy I know is disposing of some of his old stuff (moving from a house to a bungalow, you know how it is) and among it is a Diana tin plate, its the Model 15 has a brass smooth bore liner and is in good nick for its age I would say, has anyone an idea of its value and know anyone who would like to buy it, the old guy just wants it to go to a good home where he knows it will be looked after like he has.
    There has been a spate of Mod.16 (wooden stocked versions of the Mod.15) swapping hands on here of late running from rough ones for £30 posted up to pristine examples for £45 plus post. Would imagine that the same price range would apply to the Mod.15 be it Milbro or Original. Around two million of these were made in their time however, so although interesting, they do pop up from time to time (usually at toy collector swap meets). They do sell however, and are a real fun bit of many an older shooter's past . Atb: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Thumbs up Diana Model 15

Hi,
    I would like to buy the Diana Model 15, or any similar models, 16 etc, i have started collecting, please contact me.
    regards
    dave

Nostalgia

I note the comments re part of older shooter's past, I have a photo of me taken about 50 years ago using one to kill a rat (head shot). It was my first air rifle and the best I could afford at the time. I actually have one now, I am a pistol collector and it came as part of a 'job lot'.

If you are interested Dave Email me, it is in average condition for its age, all original and working, a bit of corrosion but most of its finish is there and the wooden stock is untouched.
    lodmoor
    Always ready to buy another Webley pistol and another and . . . .