Thread: Walther LGV-T match air rifle

Walther LGV-T match air rifle

Now SOLD subject to payment

Reluctant sale of a collectable Walther LGV 10m match rifle with a Tyrolean stock.

This is a top quality German break barrel recoiling .177 target rifle. The LGV was the penultimate Walther spring target rifle, between the long-running LG55 and the final LGV Spezial model.

Walnut match stock with weighted forend and extensive hand-carved grip chequering/stippling and forend chequering. Fully adjustable original Walther diopter rearsight and foresight with removeable sight inserts. Muzzle is threaded for barrel sleeve. The butt plate is fully adjustable for height. There is a small metal dealers badge under the forend.

The breech has a lever lock and is totally solid and without movement. These guns were made to full firearms standards and the workmanship is superb.

Complete and in full working order, shoots nicely. Service parts are available from John Groenwald @ jgairguns.biz.

In good used but not abused condition. There is a small, almost invisible, crack running from the left stock screw to the forend tip. This has been repaired and is very strong. The stock has some dents, scuffs and wear to finish and while about 80% of the original blueing remains, the top of the cylinder has very light speckles to the finish, but there is no pitting at all, anywhere.

Pics HERE and HERE

The price is a bargain £175 plus £13 postage RM insured standard parcels. Offers considered. More pics available only to serious potential buyers.

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Garvin; 21-11-2007 at 11:09 PM.

Bump and a price drop.

Walther lgv-t match

Hello Garvin would like to buy walther if still available? willsend PM!

Quote Originally Posted by fenny View Post
    Hello Garvin would like to buy walther if still available? willsend PM!
    Thanks fenny. It's yours. Have sent you more pics by email.

Missed It

Hi Garvin
    just saw the sale of the walther I would have bought it if I had seen it first I am hoping you have another one hidden away
    abewilson
    'The earth is but one country and mankind its citizens'

Sorry Abe, I didn't want to put temptation your way (and upset 'er indoors).

As you know, I'm just a collector and only sell in the process of improving my collection. These LGVs are sold from time to time on egun.de. If you like I could let you know when the next one comes up.

Unhappy Missed It

Hi Danny
    If one comes up I would be interested
    the problem is that I am not on the web as often as I would like, so I may miss out if I do not respond try and give me a ring
    ATB
    abe

Quote Originally Posted by abewilson View Post
    Hi Danny
    If one comes up I would be interested
    the problem is that I am not on the web as often as I would like, so I may miss out if I do not respond try and give me a ring
    ATB
    abe
    OK buddy.