Quote Originally Posted by biggles View Post
Bit pre-emptive, but if my ruler was the right length for the Mk 2 10 metre target in last post, then attached is a 2 bull version for use at 6 YARDS.

The 2 ring on this measures 97mm i.e. 53.9% of the 10M version. That's what my calculator told me was the difference between 10M and 6 yards.

For me, this is perfect for the living room, without having to encroach on the kitchen and increase risk of clipping door frame on the way through

Biggles

Biggles
This target you are referring to is not the standard NSRA 6 yard target

There have been 3 different 6 yard targets used in competition over the past 30 years and the current one used in NSRA competitions which has superceeded the previous 2 (easier ones) is called the AIR 8 Target

It has been used since 1980 in NSRA run air pistol 6 yard competitions in the UK

The diameter of the 1 ring is 83 mm
The diameter of the 2 ring is 74 mm
The diameter of the 7 ring is 31mm
The diameter of the bull is 4.5mm

This target also has a Zero ring which is 92 mm in diameter

This target is a scaled down version of the 10M target and most shooters will get similar scores at both 10M and 6yds using the appropriate targets

I would guess that the target you have described may be based on the dimensions of the 1970's NARPA cards. NARPA dissappeared back in the 1980's
I hope this helps.
Unfortunately I have only seen 1 source for purchasing these 6 yard cards and that of course is the NSRA
John