The above I've had for a few weeks now, and it has given nothing but flawless performance.

I visited BTAS to view one, and Ben explained the different aspects very enthusiastically, and appears quite keen of these scopes Himself which is always a good testimonial .

I purchased one, and went on my way to collect the Steyr it was destined to be mounted on.

Light Transmission: One superb aspect of this scope, even in low light is still gives excellent clarity, particularly in the dim winter light we are experiencing at present.

Turrets: These are fairly high profile target jobbies, 1/8 MOA double sprung. Extremely positive mechanical adjustment to them, and clearly marked in gold lettering.

Adjustable objective: Works via the usual front set parallax ring, smooth, and gliding operation. One slight difficulty is it will not PX below 15 yards.

Waterproof: Now this is quality!, no matter how wet the lenses get you still receive a clear sight picture!. I was literally tipping rain out the eye bell, yet the scope remained perfectly clear despite having the lenses drenched with beads of rain. The scope itself is perfectly secured against the elements.

Finish: Very slick matte black, which is quite thickly applied, and scratch resistant. Nice an even all over application, with gold lettering gives a very classy look to the scope.

Weight: I'm not cognisant of the exact weight, however it adds a very reasonable amount to the rifle unlike the usual over chunky styles. A 25mm tube allows it to mount very low to the rifle itself.

Reticle: The superb tactical milling reticle, usually only found on state of the art tactical Leupold's. Gives easy holdover estimation, and a uncluttered grid.

First Focal plane: This is what makes these so different, as opposed to the second focal plane type scopes it features the far more unusual first focal plane. This guarantees no POA changes whatsoever due to adjustment of the magnification, or P/X. The reticle stays perfectly clear too, and the higher the mag the larger it becomes, bizzare, but quite useful IMO.

So overall I rate these scopes very highly, particularly for HFT, and hunting due to it's ability to withstand temperature changes, and moisture.

They aren't cheap, but are well worth the money overall, and give the same quality glass as far more expensive makes.

Give one a try .