Thread: For sale. Webley Tracker .177.

For sale. Webley Tracker .177.

The rare .177 cal. This is one of the nicest Trackers I have seen for many years. Boxed. No open sights but with muzzle weight. Metalwork 95%. Stock 85%. If it wasn't for the scratches on the stock (see photos) I would have said this was 'As New' condition.

See photos here.

First £225.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Bump for a very rare example.

I advised a higher price as I've very rarely seen a .177 Tracker in good nick up for sale.

ATB
    Ray.

Im surprised this one hasn't gone.

ATB
    Ian

snipperuk Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mallyally View Post
    dont take this the wrong way but the reason you havent sold it is because its 75 quid too much for a tracker people who want one dont care about calibre. having said that its a nice one
    dont think so you find another forsale

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    dont take this the wrong way but the reason you havent sold it is because its 75 quid too much for a tracker people who want one dont care about calibre. having said that its a nice one
    Careful matey, did you read the "STICKYS" at the top of this section? Think it best you do Bruv -- link below for your reference .

http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189211

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

If someone just wants a Tracker there is usually several available on this site and others. If someone wants a .177 Tracker, well ....

Like I stated in my original advert I have not seen a Tracker, be it .22 or .177 in this condition for many years.

ATB
    Ian

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Like I stated in my original advert I have not seen a Tracker, be it .22 or .177 in this condition for many years.

ATB
    Ian
    I have but my mate is keeping hold of it, have a bump for a nice gun
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons"

Bump for a nice addition to any collection. The rare .177 calibre and even rarer for being in such excellent condition. If you're tempted remember this: another one this good may never come up again.

Thanks for your support fellas.

Im getting to really like this little Tracker and its a good stable mate for my Barnet Spitfire (also in .177)

ATB
    Ian

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Thanks for your support fellas.

Im getting to really like this little Tracker and its a good stable mate for my Barnet Spitfire (also in .177)
    Ha ha ha ... That's exactly what happened to me when I put my .177 Mercury MkII up for sale, so ended up keeping it as a stable mate for my mint Airsporter MkV ... We are beyond therapy (Gareth).

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

My problem is Gareth I have also found a boxed, as new (one slight rust mark on the barrel ) .177 Webley Beeman C1 - the straight pistol gripped stocked Victor, pre safety catch.
    Now, Im not really a Webley collector ( I dont even own and have never owned a Webley pistol sorry ) but I feel any rifles in these conditions and of this age and, in the case of the Tracker, rarity, are begging to find a good home with me.

ATB
    Ian

is the c1 at target sports bolton? I got one from them as new in its box. Part of the webley auction. I think they had one left when i got mine in october.