Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: East Anglian Airgun Fayre Up-Date

keith66 is offline Optimisic Pessimist Fella
    I will be coming with my son, will have a word with a couple of collector mates to see if they are up for it.

Grayling is offline Lego Leggaed letch and Lohan Lover with added Moist
    An Englishman & Scouser born & bred AND PROUD!
    I'm certainly looking forward to this Gareth, lets hope for all our sakes you don't need the ''get out of Jail card''. I've never been to anything like this so I for one think it will be an outstanding success and hence forth an annual event . Well done mate.
    THERE IS A LIFE IN PEACE AND STRIFE THAT WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE, WE GIVE OUR BEST THEN GO TO REST, WHEN WE'VE NO MORE TO GIVE.
    Co-founder of Treats 4 British Troops

Hi Gareth WB
    I would like two tickets and may be a third but will need to confirm the additional ticket. Must say that I am looking forward to ths event
    Cheers Keith

I'm in for a visit

Gareth

Well done with it sir.
    Count me in as a visitor pre-booked, thanks.

AKA Alan White
    Shootin Al

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    It's on and happening . Had many a meeting with the head of FA @ Essex and the Police Chief Constable, and although the VCR bill prohibits traders, providing all ticket sales are in advance with names and addresses recorded along with a declaration that the ticket buyer is not a prohibited person under section 21 of the fire arms act, and that all are happy to have their details sent to Essex police and Trading Standards for random/sample checking etc, and that everyone who attends will have with them a recognised form of photo I.D. (driving licenece and/or passport), and all under 17 are accompanied and not allowed to buy in person, it is on.

All I need now is a minimum of 100 agreed pre-ticket sales at £3.00 each and ten table top confirmations (double width table top stalls for those wishing to move on examples from their collections available for £30 in advance), we are up and running. To this end, could all who are interested in either an entry or table-top ticket (two entries included per table-top fee ) please now register their intensions below. Atb all : Gareth W-B.
    I'm back here now Gareth. Sign me up, how do I pay for the ticket??

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by ogilkes View Post
    I'm back here now Gareth. Sign me up, how do I pay for the ticket??
    Hi Oliver, good to have you back ... What did you do (p-m me ). Will start a thread regarding payment when and how once I am comfortable that there are enough promises to attend to cover the initial set up costs. Nine(ish) potential ticket sales pledged already however (which is a fantastic start ), so only ninety one to go . Atb: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Entry tickets

Two for me please, well done.

Interest looking good, but more pledges needed before I'll pay the securing deposit and I have a one month deadline to do this or loose the booking . So c'mon guys, get shouting at ya club mates as it would be a real shame to let this one slip . Therefore, bump back ttt with renewed vigour . Ha ha. Atb: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Interest looking good, but more pledges needed before I'll pay the securing deposit and I have a one month deadline to do this or loose the booking . So c'mon guys, get shouting at ya club mates as it would be a real shame to let this one slip . Therefore, bump back ttt with renewed vigour . Ha ha. Atb: Gareth W-B.
    Looks like it's going to be a cracking day out if you fill the bookings Gareth. All those lovely collectables, it'll be like a diabetic in a sweet shop.

Sadly, a little far for me to travel though, not to mention (as ever) low on funds , but best of luck with it and good on ya for organising it.

Yep, would be very interested in a ticket for this one.
    Good luck and thanks for all the effort this must be taking.

Flannelmeister is offline If I'm not on here I'm in the shed
    Gareth, it might be worth putting a thread in the "general airgun and news" section. Not everybody who might be interested necessarily reads the collectable section and I'm sure the fact that you are about there with the Fayre and need support would count as "news".
    .177 HW97K
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Flannelmeister View Post
    Gareth, it might be worth putting a thread in the "general airgun and news" section. Not everybody who might be interested necessarily reads the collectable section and I'm sure the fact that you are about there with the Fayre and need support would count as "news".
    ... That is a very good idea indeed ... Will sort something later today, and thank you for the support and thought . Atb: Gareth W-B.

First fully confirmed/booked double table-top pitch has just been secured by BBS good guy and Webley pistol Guru: CRX. Keep 'em comin' .

Airgun Fayre

Hi Gareth

Great idea.Would like to come, if MJOHNO is in east yorks
    maybe i could pic him up and also Baldy 1 from Barnsley
    to share car, costs just an idea let me know guys

leroy02
    RWS Excalibur,Diana mod76,WebleyFalcon,Slavid627
    BSA Metior,BSA lincon Jeff,Relum Tornado mk 2 /mk3
    Haenel Mod302,HW35e,Gem.snow peak china,

Airgun Fayre

Hi Gareth

Great idea.Would like to come, if MJOHNO is in east yorks