Thread: Crossman 1322

Crossman 1322

Hi Chaps,
    been digging around and found a Crossman pistol, 1322, it pumps fine but I dont know how to fire it! Is this worth anything?? It needs a clean but is generally in good condition.
    Also I have found an Original model 27 rifle, its in decent condition but there is a peice of plastic (??) instead of a trigger, the rifle would cock Im sure-just my luck....has this rifle any value?
    Thanks for your help, the knowledge on this site never ceases to amaze me.
    http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...1/crossman.jpg

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    You should be able to pump let off the safety (the slifing bar) and press the trigger! Is something wrong with it?

I would reckon its worth about £60 though thats an informed guess, more adivce will be forthcoming I'm sure. I would be interested in it if you're selling...

Further quesiton, is it a mteal breech?

1377.Pull the 'plunger' at the rear of the pistol until you get a definite click.It's then cocked.You load the pellet by sliding the breech open and it locks with a slight twist.
    Nice pistol if all is working.

Thanks...playing around with it and yes there is a click when I pull the thing at the back (Doh!) I dont know how much power there is but there is a pop!! I do intend to sell as this stuff has come from my Dads old house, I just wanted some idea how much it would be worth, if anything.

Sorry-everything is metal!

Smile Crossman 1322

Hiya Ulverstone, please excuse me for making a wally of myself as I'm a newbie on this kinda thing and this is 'my first time' (oooh err). Have been reading the threads for a while and am totally hooked (much to my wifes dismay-hey she's got facebook), can't believe the amount of knowledge there is out there. I was wondering if the Crossman was for sale, if not then thats cool nice having a 'chat'

Dave