Thread: Crosman 600

SkodasteveH Guest

Question Crosman 600

Bit of information needed if you can spare the time!

A relative has been having a bit of a garage clear out after an unexpected family bereavement (a warning to all you hoarders out there, when you're dead all your treasures end up in a skip and sold for scrap!) and turned up a rather uncared for 600 which was then passed to me. As far as i can tell it's complete and a variant III from the 1960 - 1970's? but that's only from what i've seen on the web and in this forum so i could be wrong, is there anywhere / anyone that refurbishes these?

Thanks in advance for reading one of my rare posts and if you can help thank you again.

Kingplinker refinished my old one, there's a guy by the name of Laurie Armatruda who's something of a guru on all things Crosman, I don't have his contact details, but Dave (Kingplinker) will have.

Rich
    Wanted - Venom Mach 1/2 Trigger

If you email lawrieandpat@talktalk.net he will get back to you.
    Your 600 will be restored to superb working order if Lawrie gets his hands on it.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by lightning22 View Post
    Kingplinker refinished my old one, there's a guy by the name of Laurie Armatruda who's something of a guru on all things Crosman, I don't have his contact details, but Dave (Kingplinker) will have.
    Yep Ditto wot lightning22 and Troubledshooter have said -- Laurie c/o Dave the King of Plinkers (who is no slouch in the 600 department either ): Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Kingplinker Guest
    Lawrie is the man with all things CO2 , I hope to see him soon as he is chopping the barrel on my QB ( Rich , you are getting the Valve ) lol

atvb

Dave

SkodasteveH Guest
    Thank you all, just what i needed!