Thread: diana series70 model 77

diana series70 model 77

hi, just wondering if anybody out there can tell me anything about diana series 70 model 77 in reasonable condition and how much it would be worth as i am thinking of selling it? regards DRUMMERBOY
    Last edited by DRUMMERBOY; 23-02-2008 at 08:16 PM. Reason: down load photo

These Diana's were made by Milbro a (Scottish?) company who acquired the rights to the Diana name / designs as part of war reparations (I think), which is why some genuine Diana's were called 'Originals' for a time.

Not sure what it's worth, but someone here undoubtedly will, and will be along shortly.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Milbro made these rifles in the late 1970s, they are a similar idea to the BSA Meteor and as such make nice backyard plinkers and starter rifles for youngsters. The build quality is slighty better and the trigger is nicer than the BSA but the rifle is not as powerful.

Even in good condition it is probably not worth more than £50-60 as demand is low for Milbro Dianas. You might find it is better just to keep it as a 'fun gun', put a red-dot sight on it. Maybe try your hand at tuning it using the information in the advice section, it might respond well to some careful attention.

If you really want to get rid of it, you may find it worth looking in the Wanted section for someone who wants a cheapish springer.

Thanks Guys For Ehe Swift Reply

Diana Series 70 Model 77

Still Wanting To Sell, If Anybody Is Interested, Or Does Anyone Know Of Realistic Price To Abide By The Rules. Thanks Drummerboy