Thread: Old BSA Spare Parts

Old BSA Spare Parts

Good Morning to all,

Due to a command from 'She who must be obeyed', I find myself needing to move on some spares. These spares come from two BSA underlevers, and consist of two Barrel/cylinder assemblies (both in .22 Flavour) with complete loading taps in place. One of the barrels has its sights, and also has the underlever cocking arm complete with end button assembly.
    There is a Walnut BSA stock as well, however someone, in the dim mists of time has had a go at DIY checkering, so I have included a picture of that.
    The cylinder with all internals present, has a snapped off trigger guard screw, which some ham fisted individual has tried to drill out. However that is not the end of the world as that damage would be entirely hidden by the trigger guard. Anyway enough of the chat (see the photo's )
    The price for all the spares shown is 40.00 quid + Post - so in other words a lot less that JK or Chambers
    First one to state on thread that they will take them at the price shown - will get them. No PM's please as my inbox is nearly full

All the best

Lakey

bsa bits

I will take them please

Sold to Ali d pending the usual.

Ali d you have PM.

Thanks for looking

Lakey

Lakey/Ali

Really after the under-lever button section if it is available.
    Ta
    OMS Raider
    "Don't knock; drive through the front door, and keep firing!"