Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanted 10-12-14 Bore M/loader

There is an Indian company who used to ship muzzleloading rifles and shotguns to the UK: http://www.curioushouse.com/home.htm I know that they made a very nice 12 bore ML shotgun. Maybe you could send them an e-mail and check. Pradeep Singh Parihar is the man to ask and he is usually very friendly and nice to deal with. Tell him HI from me if you remember.

Good hunting!
    The Ark was made by amateurs. Experts built the Titanic.

Double barrel side by side for sale

Did you manage to get a gun. I have a complete 12 bore side by side kit for sale; Gun rammer accessories and home made case. The gun is a navy arms side by side in nice condition if you are interested

Quote Originally Posted by webbertelli View Post
    Did you manage to get a gun. I have a complete 12 bore side by side kit for sale; Gun rammer accessories and home made case. The gun is a navy arms side by side in nice condition if you are interested
    Hi Webwertelli how much ?

Quote Originally Posted by Flashinthepan View Post
    Hi Webwertelli how much ?
    That's the way to do it

You don't quibble, ask for pictures or nit pick, you cut straight to the chase.

I've bought some of my favorite guns while others dithered and it's a handy reputation to have. Once at a clayshoot someone thrust a sweet little 24 gauge flint double c1810 in to my hands and said, "Take it with you, send £1k to this address if you want it".

When he was told that other people wanted to buy flint doubles to, he simply replied it was much easier selling it to me

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Quote Originally Posted by robinghewitt View Post
    That's the way to do it

You don't quibble, ask for pictures or nit pick, you cut straight to the chase.

I've bought some of my favorite guns while others dithered and it's a handy reputation to have. Once at a clayshoot someone thrust a sweet little 24 gauge flint double c1810 in to my hands and said, "Take it with you, send £1k to this address if you want it".

When he was told that other people wanted to buy flint doubles to, he simply replied it was much easier selling it to me
    Sounds like he's a buyer's, and you're a seller's dream, Robin!

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Hello there.
    £250 including postage to your local RFD.
    Any good?