Thread: rekord trigger

rekord trigger

Hi,

how difficult would it be to fit the rekord trigger unit to my hw50 please?

thanks

Rhodri

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

Easy peasy but there's a catch .. or not as the case may be ..

It just slots straight in. Problem is if it is a later type you will not be able to use the rear-mounted safety-catch. The early ones didn't have a safety catch so there is no loss there.

Weihrauch do offer the HW50 with the Rekord in other countries as the HW50S (nicer stock too) but not here for some completely unfathomable reason known only to Hull Cartridge. The Rekord is one of the main reasons to buy a Weihrauch as far as I know. Hull Cartridge SHOULD import the HW50S AND the HW30S as it would make them money but they DON'T except by special order.

I suppose you could buy a new end plug and safety catch section from the HW50S, if you specially needed a safety catch, but it will cost you alot of money. I don't think they are necessary pieces of equipment on a break-barrel springer and don't actually make them any safer.

thanks,

not too bothered about the safety anyhow.

all the best

Rhodri

Hi Rhodri,

I did this exact same thing with my HW50 by replacing the Perfect unit with the Rekord unit. Like HS correctly states I did loose the safety catch which is no great loss IMO.
    While the Perfect trigger is a very pleasant trigger few can reach the standards of the Rekord unit.

HTH
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk