Thread: Webley Ranger price guide?

Pembroke, Pembrokeshire, South West Wales

Webley Ranger price guide?

Good Afternoon all,
    The time has come for me to part with some of my collection .
    I've decided the first one im going to put up is my Webley Ranger .177. Its in very nice condition (for 50 years old!) and still has the original box, very crisp break action and feels like a new gun! How much should I be asking for this?
    Thanks everyone.
    Here is a pic, when i put it up for sale I will post a few more

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Sold one in similar pristine condition (but without box) last month and managed to get a maximum of £40 plus post for it which wasn't too surprising, as historically that is where they seem to nestle price-wise as do most junior rifles of the period, as similarly I achieved £40 plus post for a mint Diana Mod.16 that I sold last November. I've also paid £60 for a junior .177 Milbro Diana G85 Bob Cat posted of late too. The box should ad maybe an extra £25 however, but doubt much more. Hope this helps: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Pembroke, Pembrokeshire, South West Wales
    Hi Gareth, Thank you for your input.
    Thank you to everyone PM'ing me with advice too, I will be putting a proper 'for sale' post up shortly with quite a few pictures.

All the best.
    Sam