First of all thanks to Pad. E for organising and scoring the comp and well done Snooper601 for winning the first round, well done also to Andy_J for scoring so high with a .22, Good Shooting.

I also have to admit to having shot and competed with pistols in the past.

As to the categories, It is quite normal at club level to have springers and single stroke or pump up single shot pistols in the same competition. It does however become a completely different story when you include Gas Powered Pistols, including PCPs, particularly the multishots.

Glad to see everyone is having fun, I'm now off to sort out the plonker across the road who kept revving up his little two stroke sewing machine while I was trying to do serious stuff. It must have cost me at least ... Oh about 3 points.

For those using Gamo Compacts, did you know that the Compact has a built in dry firing capability, just cock the action about 1/3 to 1/2 way and you will hear a small click, then close and lock the upper body, the trigger mech is now cocked although the cylinder is not charged therefore allowing dry firing practise.

ATB

Pete