View Poll Results: Which dates can you do in 2011?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 16/17 Jul

2 22.22%
  • 6/7 Aug

7 77.78%

Thread: I went to Stoke Mandeville today..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    kieran turner is offline I GOT SHOT......IN THE BUTTOCKS
    One bed for Saturday for me please!

Pete,

No bed for me, can only make Saturday.

Lobberman, before you iron the suit, it needs a few nips and tucks first.

Northernspark Guest
    Bed for me Saturday night please Pedro.

If you can't get Fozzy man in I can sort the rest of the back wall, I have experience in these things now doncha know

I'll see if I can get some hand driers, but they can be quite expensive, Screwfix are the cheapest but if they are out of stock...

Steve

Hiya Pete:

Saturday night for me please Just make sure you put me miles away from NorthernSparko-his wandering hands still give me nightmares

The work on the concrete pad? Maybe we should inspect the area thoroughly-I only gave it a cursory glance last time. Perhaps the damage was caused when Terry Doe dropped his wallet on the floor last time

All the best,
    Graham
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

Right, I'm on a corporate racing day at Newmarket on Friday the 31st - yes it's business and I do have to go.

On Saturday, I'm demonstrating a range of airguns to some 'influential' types, and I can't get out of that either. It's all to do with promoting/protecting the sport.

On Sunday, I've promised to take my family to visit some relatives they particularly like, and I've missed the last three visits due to doing stuff I 'couldn't get out of'.

In short - I'm banjaxed and will have to miss this one. I'm mightily naffed off about it but there's sod-all I can do this time. I love my Stoke Mandeville work parties and I'd do anything to wangle my way into this one, but it's a no-can-do - even for my shameless powers of ducking and diving.

So, bless you all for doing your bit, and mine, and I'll definitely be there next time, I promise.

Sorry, chaps.

aint my walls good enough then??
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Sorry to hear you cannot make it Terry, but the good news is that K will sleep better for it.

I'll have a single room for Saturday night only please Pete/Rosie, if you need payment before hand please let me know.

Richard.
    "Improvise, adapt and overcome."

I can count to potato.