Thread: where should adverts go?

where should adverts go?

There seems to be a lot of selling posts here.Should they not go under the "Private Sales" banner? Just a thought....

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by trevor1 View Post
    There seems to be a lot of selling posts here.Should they not go under the "Private Sales" banner? Just a thought....
    Nope, not if they are collectable, this is where they belong as was stated in the very first ever post when this section was first set up by baz 16 months ago, as the sale of "collectable" items was the main motivation behind it's creation . Atb: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

premierpistol is offline Six out of seven dwarfs aren't happy
    I always thought that, but i suppose the guns usually listed in here are collectable guns for example my HW35E where as if i listed it in the faster moving sales arena i'd need to bump it every 5 mins hust to keep it on view!

other forums i frequent dont allow bumps to keep the pages moving a little slower but that dosent stop your mates from posting comments on your ad to have the same effect!

PAUL

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    I like to look at the collectable for sale posts. Tasty items are easier to find for drooling over, rather than trawling through the endless piles of PCP clones on the for sale section.

premierpistol is offline Six out of seven dwarfs aren't happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    I like to look at the collectable for sale posts. Tasty items are easier to find for drooling over, rather than trawling through the endless piles of PCP clones on the for sale section.
    Me too! but then again if you dont look in the sales you miss out on loads of good stuff too!

Quote Originally Posted by trevor1 View Post
    I like the fact that collectibles are posted for sale here. As already mentioned above, if vintage airguns is your bag, it's a boon not having to trawl through fast moving, endless pages of S410's, Rapids etc to find them.

the collectable forum is my favourite too, not just for buying but for reading about vintage guns (i like old stuff better) i tend to look in here more than all the other fora put together

john
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    the collectable forum is my favourite too, not just for buying but for reading about vintage guns (i like old stuff better) i tend to look in here more than all the other fora put together
    ... Oh ditto ditto .

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.