Thread: The Long-stroke Relums

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

The Long-stroke Relums

Ged mentioned these somewhere. What are they? Super-power export versions of the Tornado and Telly 200? Why were Relums made with two stroke lengths, I would have thought they needed all the power they can get.

i can remember the tornado had an inner and outer main spring

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    Ged suggested that the 'long stroke' wa a break barrel, not the Tornado underlever, or even the super tornado. I've never seen one in the flesh.

There are a lot of odd Relums around, I know they sourced their guns from the old Czechosolvakia as well as Hungary, but did they cast aorund elsewhere? I have an old jelly .22, typical breakbarrel, with the HJingarian style cocking linkage (like the Tornado or 822), but its got a completely different rear sight, a series of flip up panels of varying heights, and is a lot shorter. Does have a Jelly medallion.

Anyway, I assume that the 'long stroke' may have been form somewhere else behind the Iron Curtain.