Thread: haenel mod II

Question haenel mod II

heya,

im having a bit of a problem with my haenel mod II. it was working fine until after one shot i tried to cock it and it would not cock. I could still feel the resistance of the spring but when the spring is fully compressed it does not "click" in place at all. has anyone got any ideas of what might be causing this?

thanks in advance,

Alex
    BSA Ultra .177 single shot daystate x2 falcon optics 4-14 x 44 BSA lightning .22 HW45 with Simmons prohunter 4x32 (yes it does have a scope )

I don't know about this gun.......

.....but you get exactly the same symptoms with a Mk 2 airsporter when the trigger spring has broken!
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

thanks ill take a look at that at the weekend,
    Its probably about time i took it apart and gave it a spring clean haven't done it in about 25 years
    BSA Ultra .177 single shot daystate x2 falcon optics 4-14 x 44 BSA lightning .22 HW45 with Simmons prohunter 4x32 (yes it does have a scope )

Grayling is offline Lego Leggaed letch and Lohan Lover with added Moist
    An Englishman & Scouser born & bred AND PROUD!
    Sounds more like the Trigger sear is not engaging, a broken return spring could be the problem, but you should still be able to engage the sear without the return spring.
    THERE IS A LIFE IN PEACE AND STRIFE THAT WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE, WE GIVE OUR BEST THEN GO TO REST, WHEN WE'VE NO MORE TO GIVE.
    Co-founder of Treats 4 British Troops