Thread: Original 35

Original 35

A friend of mine and all round good guy kindly gave me an Original 35 (1978) today. It's just right for restoration and complete except for any open sights.
    Does anybody have a front and/or rear sight for it, or know where to get them from?
    Cheers, Paul.
    PS Thanks Pete!
    TX200 collector, ex - BFTO member and vintage BSA rifle anorak!
    Get yourself something useful.....
    HERE!

Chambers. But prepare to weep at the price....

I think you might do better putting a wanted ad on here and play the waiting game to be honest.

Also, keep an eye out on ebay as airgun bits turn up on there quite regularly now.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Punchsteve View Post
    Also, keep an eye out on ebay as airgun bits turn up on there quite regularly now.
    How'd you manage to type in and hve left the name e b a y without havin' it zapped into stars ######## Have BBS rules about mentioning it changed . Gonna try writting it myself here and see what happens when I hit the "submit Reply" tab so here goes ...

" ... #### ... #### ... #### ... #### ..."

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Gonna try writting it myself here and see what happens when I hit the "submit Reply" tab so here goes ...

Nope, looks like you managed to slip it through by fluke Steve old chap . Ha ha ha. No matter . Atb: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

How'd you manage to type in and hve left the name e b a y without havin' it zapped into stars ######## Have BBS rules about mentioning it changed . Gonna try writting it myself here and see what happens when I hit the "submit Reply" tab so here goes ...

If you look very closely Gareth he actually wrote "ripoffauctionscum" but due to the wonders of the human brain you unconsciously translated it into the name of a famous auction website.

How'd you manage to type in and hve left the name e b a y without havin' it zapped into stars ########
    ####ed if I know mate. Aw, didn't work that time.

PS: Take a close look at the word ebay when you quote this and all is revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    If you look very closely Gareth he actually wrote "ripoffauctionscum" but due to the wonders of the human brain you unconsciously translated it into the name of a famous auction website.

Tis true. Such is the sophistimacation of the bbs sweary thingy, it automatically changes "ripoffauctionscum" into ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    Ha ha ... Hi Danny, that made me laugh so thank you . Actually just clicked QUOTE on hos original post again and have seen how he has done this -- clever clever clever . Off now to buff the top coat of cream beez wax on my D.I.Y. re-furbed FWB Sport stock (live life in the fast lane me ). Atb: Gareth W-B.

Quote Originally Posted by mowerman View Post
    A friend of mine and all round good guy kindly gave me an Original 35 (1978) today. It's just right for restoration and complete except for any open sights.
    Does anybody have a front and/or rear sight for it, or know where to get them from?
    Cheers, Paul.
    PS Thanks Pete!
    I have a set of open sights..£200.posted

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    I have a set of open sights..£200.posted
    Oh He He! Sounds like a good deal! Can i do instalments?
    How about a pound a week for the next four years.
    TX200 collector, ex - BFTO member and vintage BSA rifle anorak!
    Get yourself something useful.....
    HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by Punchsteve View Post

PS: Take a close look at the word ebay when you quote this and all is revealed.
    Once again you prove to be my exemplar.

... ebay .....

Small things amuse small minds.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk