Thread: burris fullfield tactical

burris fullfield tactical

got myself a fullfield2 tactical.it,s the 6.5-20x50 with tac2 knobs.
    scope arrive yesterday and am really pleased with what arrived.it comes in olive drab which i wasn,t to sure about but in the flesh so to speak it makes a nice change from black.
    it has front p/xadjustment which is smooth but firm and ranges from 50-100-200-300-500 infinity.
    has the usual burris focus ring where the whole rear housing turns which i like.
    now what i like is the tactical turrets.there a low profile but still finger adjustable with nice positive clicks.clearly marked up/down with screw on dust covers.the turrets are resetable by unscrewing the 3 allen screws holding them in place.
    it is the ballistic mill-dot reticule which has 4 course hairs going into a milldot ret with 4 milldots on the 12-3 and 9 lines with the ballistic plex on the 6oclock line marked for 100through to 700 yard marks.
    now the optics.they are crystal clear.no blurring and totally clear right out to the edges.wind up the mag and the image is still crystal clear with no eye relief problems.looking through it late last night and it gathers light well through the 1"tube that be happy to use it on a moonlit night with no lamp.it,s not quite as good as my kahles but not far off.
    all in another cracking scope from burris at a really good price and comes with there forever warranty for total piece of mind
    Last edited by darrell81; 06-06-2008 at 08:50 PM.
    here for a good time not a long time

Hi mate, how much are these and did you import it or are they available in the UK?

Jonathan.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Hi mate, how much are these and did you import it or are they available in the UK?

Jonathan.
    got it from a private seller in the us on the auction site.cost me £220.dnr sports sell them and are offering free postage cracking scope for the money
    here for a good time not a long time