Thread: Feinwerkbau 127 Open Sights

Feinwerkbau 127 Open Sights

Just purchased a FWB 127 on the bss and looking to put some open sights on it. If anyone has a set or knows where I can buy some. Would prefer diopter style if they available.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    They are very hard to get hold of and cost alot. If you are not trying to make it 'as new' my advice is to get a Weihrauch foresight and file the dovetail clamp out so it fits the Feinwerkbau barrel, and use an HW77 rearsight which fits without modification on to the scope-rail. The HW foresight has easily obtainable elements which are really good for all kinds of shooting too, while fitting the HW77 rearsight gives you a longer sightbase and therefore a more accurate setup.

If you want a nice peepsight, one of the nicest is the Beeman Sport Aperture which you can get off American amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Beeman-Sport-A...2853620&sr=8-2

for about £40. It is beautifully made and complements the engineering quality of the Feinwerkbau far better than the original plastic rearsight.

Thanks for that. Not really too bothered about making it "as new". Just would prefer to use it without a scope. Buy quite a bit from pyramyd so looks like thats an option.

Just got a perfect specimen, excellent conditio, all intact bos and instructions, I will ask the guy if he has any spare opens next time I see him, atvb Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    It is beautifully made and complements the engineering quality of the Feinwerkbau far better than the original plastic rearsight.
    Totally agree.
    The plastic (fragile?) back open sight does not IMO keep in with the great engineering of the 'Sport. whereas the Beeman/Williams sports peep sights compliment it.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

The seller of the FWB127 I just purchased sent me a PM saying the gun will come with the sights. So sorted now.

From what I have read here though I will also buy the beeman sight.

Thanks