Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELP-crosman 1377 pistol problem

Quote Originally Posted by medalist View Post
    leaking air. my brother oiled the crap out of it well thats the least i know. took her apart cleand her up after 18 years never had a problem until now; and she still leaking. i love my time with my 2 air guns and this sucks. need a good tutor to talk me threw this im hoping. also have a 1377phase 2 she is perfect but wouldent mind increasing fps any tips.
    Have you checked out this forum, there's lots of the kind of expertise you need there?

Quote Originally Posted by medalist View Post
    leaking air. my brother oiled the crap out of it well thats the least i know. took her apart cleand her up after 18 years never had a problem until now; and she still leaking. i love my time with my 2 air guns and this sucks. need a good tutor to talk me threw this im hoping. also have a 1377phase 2 she is perfect but wouldent mind increasing fps any tips.
    Hi Medalist
    The valve unit in the 1300 medalist has 4 imperial sized O rings in it and a plastic check valve.
    The O rings should be easily obtainable from a hardware shop and the check valve is the same as the check valve used in the current 1377.
    The most difficult part of the valve rebuild is fitting the O ring to the exhaust valve cap.
    The original exhaust seal should be a quad seal but it is acceptable to use a standard O ring instead.
    It would also be worth checking that the sear hasn't been deformed from the valve being hydaulicly locked.
    It may also be worth slightly stretching the return spring for the exhaust or fitting a new one.

With regards to increasing the power of your 1377 I would go with Garvin's suggestion of looking on the Green forum.

I would also have a look on here

http:www.airguninfo.com/

It would also be worth looking at this

www.mp661K.com/sitedocs/13xx_HotRod.pdf

Hope this helps

All the best Mick

try here