Thread: HW100T FAC .22 at 100 yards?

Question HW100T FAC .22 at 100 yards?

Hi,

I am writing this from California where I currently own a Weihrauch HW100T .22 in full FAC power. I chronographed the rifle over the past weekend and it was doing about 760 ft/sec with Beeman Kodiaks (that's around 27ft/lbs).

My current circumstances do not permit me to do any long range shooting - in fact I am limited to only about 30 yards or less most of the time.

But I am very curious about one thing - does anyone here have any information on how much I can expect that same pellet to drop at ~100 yards range (that is if I ever get a chance to try it).

Just curious and I'd appreciate hearing back any information that you have on this (it needn't be an identical rifle of course),

Bob

Hi Bob. I have put your figues into Chairgun and it reckons the drop from 30 yards to 100 yards is about 35 inches.

Happy hold-over

Red face Thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by Pod View Post
    Hi Bob. I have put your figues into Chairgun and it reckons the drop from 30 yards to 100 yards is about 35 inches.

Happy hold-over
    Thank you for this!

I've been hearing (reading) a lot about Chairgun - I just downloaded and installed Chairgun2.

Excellent tool!

Bob