Thread: Where to buy targets

Where to buy targets

I'm using targets labelled "National 6 Yards Air Pistol" which are proportionately sized so identical to using a 10m target at 10m. Does anyone know where I can order some more from? I would prefer to buy a pack rather than printing my own.

Cheers,

U.

Most gun shops that sell air rifles sell them.

I think Blackpool Air Rifles and Target Sports sell them.

Targets

Have you tried the NSRA. They will split packs to lower amounts so you don't have to buy a full pack of 3,000.

http://www.nsra.co.uk/Shop2/Shop_html/airgun.htm

Steve.

I've tried Blackpool and Target - neither seem to have them (unless they are just not on their websites).

I've emailed the NSRA shop to ask if they will split a pack of 3000.

Would anyone be interested in splitting a pack from the NSRA shop if they will not sell in smaller amounts?

U.

Quote Originally Posted by urban winter View Post
    I've tried Blackpool and Target - neither seem to have them (unless they are just not on their websites).

I've emailed the NSRA shop to ask if they will split a pack of 3000.

Would anyone be interested in splitting a pack from the NSRA shop if they will not sell in smaller amounts?

U.
    They definitely split packs, as I bought 1,000 last year (10M AP). I'm not sure as to how much postage will be as I went to the shop itself to buy them.

Steve.

v
    v
    vv

I believe the NSRA only split packs if you buy them direct from their shop.
    v
    v
    vv
    Beretta 682 12G Gold 30¾" - Anschutz 1613 SuperMatch 54 .22RF - Anschutz 2002 - Swing Mk5 7.62mm 30" Border 1 in 13 Twist Xbox: multihrndsheep

Quote Originally Posted by Jus View Post
    v
    v
    vv

I believe the NSRA only split packs if you buy them direct from their shop.
    v
    v
    vv
    When I spoke to them about a year ago, they said I *think* they would split as low as 500, but things may have changed.

Its possibly worth googling...Edelmann, and also Kruger but I am not sure if they do 6 yard variants ?
    Last edited by SteveR; 17-09-2008 at 09:58 PM. Reason: spelling

I can recommend Kruger targets (Germany), have bought these before and they are just as good as the NSRA's. Smaller quantities and cheaper.
    Beretta 682 12G Gold 30¾" - Anschutz 1613 SuperMatch 54 .22RF - Anschutz 2002 - Swing Mk5 7.62mm 30" Border 1 in 13 Twist Xbox: multihrndsheep

Its possibly worth googling...Edelmann, and also Kruger but I am not sure if they do 6 yard variants ?
    Yesterday 10:53 PM
    Nope, they only do metric targets. But, Kruger are very competitively priced and the carriage costs are very reasonable. A 30kg package of 6500 targets cost €26.00.

Rutty

The NSRA will split down to 500, it is easy for them as the 3000 packs are bundled in 500's.
    It would be cheaper if you got someone from your club to collect them when they are in Bisley.
    Regards
    Bob

Targets

I've got nearly 3,000 10M Airpistol targets at home. I will sell them for £50 to anyone who wants to collect them. Please contact me if interested. Postage costs a fortune and don't want the hassle of splitting so please don't ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Blurboy View Post
    I've got nearly 3,000 10M Airpistol targets at home. I will sell them for £50 to anyone who wants to collect them. Please contact me if interested. Postage costs a fortune and don't want the hassle of splitting so please don't ask.
    are they nsra branded targets?
    steyr lp5,steyr lp10,hw77k,bsa buccaneer .177,bsa scorpion .177,original 6g
    happy with my lot!