I think its like the Subaru cars thing, Subaru make good cars, some would say great, then STI get hold of them and make them go even faster and far far smoother. Its the same with the JB Super Ten, it was a good gun then he got his hands on it . Mine is set at 32 ft/lb with JSB/AA pellets and works well with them but i tried Biz Mags and they are even better. The grouping i got with them was amazing at 60 yards. I zero at 50 yards and its a one hole group at 50 yards with ease. I have taken it out to 85 yards on paper and its still amazing . I always thought that FAC rifles were never as accurate as sub 12 ft/lb rifles, well with this one it certainly is not the case at all. The gun keeps surprising me every time i take it in the field. I have heard that the Rapid's are also good in FAC but i don't get how they could be any better than this Super Ten , everything about it works so well, the trigger is spot on and the weight is fine for an all day hunting trip.The other thing was the JB moderator, what a fantastic bit of kit that is, makes the gun virtually silent and therefore can only help in the field whilst hunting.

If you were to be in the market for an FAC air rifle and Mod...you could do alot worse than the Super Ten and JB mod.

LAity