Thread: Air arms S400 with Regulator

Air arms S400 with Regulator

Hi All

I'm looking to get a new rifle and considering the Air Arms S400 I have heard nothing but good things about them.

After speaking to a friend at Bisley gun club I was told if you put a reg and tune the trigger it transforms the rifle.

I normally shoot Field Target so im used to a very light trigger and I hate the triggers on most hunter rifles. Just spoken to Dave Welham who confirmed that with a reg and a trigger tune I can get it to feel like an FT rifle but I want to know if anyone has or knows of anyone who has had the 400 tuned and was it worth it

I have been told with a reg you will get 160 consistant shots instead of 80

Colin

Hi

Try this one on the AAOC

http://www.airarmsownersclub.com/vie...hp?f=4&t=10429

I understand you can fitthe MPR trigger unitto these too

HTH

ATB

Phil
    AAS200T.177 & S510SL .177. FWB P70(diopter), P70 FT(Big Nikko) Steyr LP10, LG110(Big Nikko), LG20(diopter) . The gun is deadly accurate - shame about the user

Yes, you can fit the MPR trigger.

Chris.
    Far too many rifles & pistols to mention here.

Merely fitting the MPR trigger pivot block, post and shoe doesn't, in itself, transform the trigger to near match grade. However, Pete Dutton (Scooby) does a very worthwhile modification to the S4** series (including MPR) trigger mechanism which upgrades the trigger to something like it ought to be and could always have been, if Air Arms had tried a bit harder, or even simply 'upped' their engineering tolerances and quality control. Regards .... Geek
    PauL H. - Shotgoon
    Brownings: 1999 Ultra XS; 2004 B525 Field; 2010 Maxus Hunter: Air Arms 1998 Mk.2 Pro-Target, 2001 Mk.2 Pro-Sport & 2003 S400C