Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: MTC Optics

Quote Originally Posted by LANKY MK View Post
    well im taking my 10X44 VIPER back tomorow to REDBECK, bought it wednesday & today was the 1st time i got to zero it & the top turrent isnt working

thats was his last 10X44 VIPER aswell, yes i do want another
    Never seen that before, if you contact us we'll have it picked up and save you a journey

Quote Originally Posted by Gary C View Post
    Never seen that before, if you contact us we'll have it picked up and save you a journey
    hello Gary

"....contact us" who's us??

went to emley club today & the top turrent simply wudnt alter the aim at 1st, a couple of the lads came over, they used to use the same scope, to help me but after a fair few pellits it was agreed it was simply not working properly, then its sundenly started to work, in a fashion, then stoped again.

PS: it will turn but its doesnt alter the aim (if you know what i mean).

hello Gary

"....contact us" who's us??

went to emley club today & the top turrent simply wudnt alter the aim at 1st, a couple of the lads came over, they used to use the same scope, to help me but after a fair few pellits it was agreed it was simply not working properly, then its sundenly started to work, in a fashion, then stoped again.

PS: it will turn but its doesnt alter the aim (if you know what i mean).

Here.

They'll sort you out.
    Join the Free Speech Union
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

Quote Originally Posted by snock View Post

Here.

They'll sort you out.

thanks snock

pity its a sunday.

Gary will be back on soon and will see this, and I've no doubt he and the good folks at MTC will do all they can to help you out.

Their customer care is brilliant.
    Join the Free Speech Union
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

what can i say, Gary is a top man. bigup the MTC massive .

should have a new scope by wednesday at the latest, should give me time to get used to it abit before going to hull for the comp

what can i say, Gary is a top man. bigup the MTC massive .

should have a new scope by wednesday at the latest, should give me time to get used to it abit before going to hull for the comp
    Nice one! i hope mine gets sorted soon too.

well ive tested my new viper & its working

cant thank Gary & Sammie enough, great customer care

Parabuteo is offline My Chrony has bought it a couple of times...
    well ive tested my new viper & its working

cant thank Gary & Sammie enough, great customer care
    Oh ye of lttle faith

Ditto.
    I'm a maggot in another life you know

I own 5 Vipers now...
    1..... 10 x 44
    2..... 3 - 12 x 44
    3..... 3 - 12 x 44
    4..... 4 - 16 x 50
    5..... 6 - 24 x 56

and I must say.....They are Great!!!!
    I have never found them not to do what they were bought for..
    the customer service I have received.... is second to none....

thanks
    Al
    Rem700 6.5 Creedmoor XLR Envy - Rem700 .20 prac XLR Element
    CZ527 .17 Hornet AICS - Anschutz 1417 .22lr

Wink MY AGS will be getting the pellets drilled through its glass now

Hi all this is my 1st post on bbs and i wish it was under better circumstances.. my ags swat after 2 weeks of owning broke on its 1st outting simple out the turret spins but does not adjust at all.. soo now im in a pickle being in the forces and a shoot coming up very shortly im having to sort out a scope fast.. i have heard nothing but great reviews from not only this forum but r7oc which im a member of regarding the mtc viper.. 8-26x56.. so my question is this are they realy as good as i hear and wheres the best deals to get one?

i am a squaddie so funds are tight not to mention a yorkshire man (with a baby on route)

ill pop back to read replys thank you all and take care

max....

Thumbs up Faulty 4-12x50 Vipers

Thank you MTC for a great service, special thanks to Sammie for all your help sorting out my spotty scopes. Even though they were just days from end of warranty, still changed free of charge.

I use my Vipers for rabbits on a sub 12ftlb MK3 and works very well but, if buying again would not use a Viper would go Mamba instead, as turrets do get in way at times.

I am quite interested in trying the new reticle in a mamba for bunny bashing, could it be an improvement on the SCB?

Thanks again and Keep up the good work.

Martin
    Sako 85 Varmint stainless .308win-Tikka T3 Varmint .223rem.-Sako Quad varmint .17hmr- Beretta 682 gold E--Browning T-bolt .22lr-Anchutz 1417.22lr-Benelli M2 12g 7+1- Marlin 1864c .357mag- Daystate Airwolf .177- Daystate Mk3 .20

Ive got an MTC VIPER 10x44, does the following sound like a scope problem? it does to me.

zero scope to 35 yards, shooting spot on from bench, notice the ret is leaning a tiny bit so twist it round abit, start shooting at my 35yard zero and its moved 3 inchs left & half inch down.
    Air Arms MPR + GINB FT1 + VIPER 10X44
    WALTHER LGU + VIPER 10X44

Ive got an MTC VIPER 10x44, does the following sound like a scope problem? it does to me.

zero scope to 35 yards, shooting spot on from bench, notice the ret is leaning a tiny bit so twist it round abit, start shooting at my 35yard zero and its moved 3 inchs left & half inch down.
    could be loose mounts, send it back if you are worried

zero scope to 35 yards, shooting spot on from bench, notice the ret is leaning a tiny bit so twist it round abit, << Did you re-zero it at this point?>>start shooting at my 35yard zero and its moved 3 inchs left & half inch down.
    See the red bit above. Did you re-zero between turning it a bit and starting shooting again?

Something as mundane as re-torquing the mount screws can affect zero, so turning it may certainly knock everything out of line.
    "Improvise, adapt and overcome."

I can count to potato.